The South African Journal of Sports Medicine (SAJSM) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles, reviews, commentaries, letters and case studies on topics related to the disciplines represented by the South African Sports Medicine Association. These disciplines include sports medicine, biokinetics, physiotherapy, exercise and sports science, dietetics and psychology. Material that is particularly unique and relevant to South Africa and its inhabitants are given preference; however, any other material of general interest and relevance will also be considered.
Editor: Prof Mike Lambert
Online ISSN: 2078-516X
Print ISSN: 1015-5163
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 27, No 4 (2015)
- Terminology and nomenclature in sport and exercise medicine
- The role of physical activity during pregnancy in determining maternal and foetal outcomes
- Gluteus medius kinesio-taping: the effect on torso-pelvic separation, ball flight distance and accuracy during the golf swing
- Post-exercise ingestion of a carbohydrate and casein hydrolysate supplement reduces perceived muscle soreness but not fatigue in Sevens Rugby Players
- Different tissue type categories of overuse injuries to cricket fast bowlers have different severity and incidence which varies with age
- Calories and steps! How many days of walking/hiking in the Himalayas does ONE Christmas lunch translate to?