Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in .doc or .docx MSWord file format.
- References apply the Harvard Style. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article consists of a title page, an abstract of 150 or fewer words, 5 keywords, with the article itself limited to 6000 words, excluding tables, figures and references, and annexures where applicable.
The text is single-spaced; Times New Roman, font size 11, with 1.15-line spacing; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Arabic numerals were used to express figures or numbering items. Bracketed Roman numerals were only used in cases where items forming part of a list within a paragraph are numbered.
- The Confirmation of Submission for Review for each author of an article has been filled in and signed, and is part of this submission – where an article has multiple authors, it is submitted as a single file.
- A fully marked-up similarity report from software such as Turnitin, iThenticate or SafeAssign is included as part of this submission.
- Biographical and contact information of the corresponding author only (approximately 50 words) are included as part of this submission.
- A language editing report is included as part of this submission.
ArticlesSection default policy