Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I have read and understood author guidelines before uploading the manuscript.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- I have used the typeface and point size of respectively Times New Roman and 12pt.
- Added continuous line numbering in the original manuscript in intervals of 5 lines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed (Articles) section of the journal, the instructions to Ensure a Blind Review have been followed, i.e., no author names and their affiliations in the original manuscript.
- The text comply the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, e.g. Harvard referencing style.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor, in case it has been submitted elsewhere as conference paper).
- This is my/our own work, and all reasonable measures have been taken to acknowledge work by others and avoid plagiarism.
- Where applicable, URLs for the references have been provided, including DOIs, as part of the references.
- ORCID numbers have been provided under the author information section
- A list of four (4) proposed reviewers (affiliation + email) was gathered and will be added under Comments to the Editor during this submission process (in Step 1).
Copyright remains with the author(s).
Publishing rights remain with the author(s)
All articles published in JESA can be re-used under the following CC license: CC BY-SA Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.