Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The manuscript has been fully anonymized as specified in the Author Guidelines, and all author names have been deleted from the text, with "Author" and year used in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors' name, article title, etc.
- This manuscript is my/our original work and I am/we are the owner/s of this manuscript and own/s the copyright.
The manuscript does not constitute an infringement of any copyright and I/we indemnify SADA against all
loss or damage, from any cause arising which SADA may sustain as a result of publishing the manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor), nor has it been rejected.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. It adheres to the format required according to the Author Guidelines.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The references have been quoted according to journal policy, both in the text and in the list of references.
The research has been approved by the Ethics Committee of my/our institution/s or the Ethics Committee/s
of other accredited research facilities.
- The Clearance Certificate number when Ethical permission has been required to undertake research or to publish data has been included in the submission.
- I/we have disclosed in my/our acknowledgments all sources of funding, conflicts of interest/possible financial interest/s or incentives in products or services mentioned in the paper.
- The manuscript is accompanied by a cover page with author details, affiliations, ORCID numbers and % contributions by each author.
- Details of the contribution of each author have been submitted in the Comments to the Editor box.
- Four/five multiple questions with one correct answer have been included for the CPD section.
Copyright for all articles is retained by the author/s of the individual articles.