Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
This manuscript is my/our original work and I am/we are the owner/s of this manuscript and possess rights
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor), nor has it been rejected.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The paper adheres to the format requested in Instructions to Author.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The manuscript does not constitute an infringement of any copyright and I/we indemnify SADA against all
loss or damage, from any cause arising which SADA may sustain as a result of publishing the manuscript.
The research has been approved by the Ethics Committee of my/our institution/s or the Ethics Committee/s
of other accredited research facilities.
I/we have disclosed in my/our Acknowledgments all sources of funding, possible financial interest/s or
incentives in products or services mentioned in the paper.
- Detailed author information have been included, incl. ORCiDs.
- Four/five multiple questions with one correct answer have been included for the CPD section.
- Details of the contribution of each author have been submitted in the Comments to the Editor box.
- I/we have confirmed the status of the paper in terms of any Conflict of Interest.
- The Clearance Certificate number when Ethical permission has been required to undertake research or to publish data has been included in the submission.
- The references have been quoted according to journal policy, both in the text and in the list of references.
Copyright for all articles is retained by the author/s of the individual articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.