Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I/we have read the AJCR Author Guidelines and this submission abides by the standards set out in these rules.
- The references adhere to the requirements outlined in the AJCR Referencing Style Sheet. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- I/we confirm that this submission is entirely based on original research and that all unoriginal or paraphrased content has been clearly referenced according to the Harvard Style (author date: page number).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, and all references to authors of this paper have been removed for double-blind peer-review purposes.
- The text applies 1.5 line spacing; uses a 12-pointTimes New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- I/we understand that any copyright infringement or plagiarism in this paper constitutes a serious offence and will lead to an immediate and irreversible rejection or withdrawal of the submission.
- I/we have briefly explained the role and contribution of each author in a separate MSWord document’